DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Surrey Splashbacks & Windows – 13 Hedgecroft Cottages Newark Lane Ripley Woking Surrey GU23 6DD Company No: 10134770 Established 2017
We limit the collection and use of your personal information. We only collect such information as is required for administration and contact purposes, to inform you about quotations, home surveys, billing and notifications / updates of installations.
We will take all reasonable steps to safeguard the security and confidentiality of any information you provide to us. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of information unless we have been proved to be negligent.
We will not reveal any of your information to any external organisation unless we have previously informed you that this will happen through disclosures or agreement, and we have your authority to do so. We can also disclose your information to authorised parties if we are required to by law. You agree that we may disclose any information requested or required relating to you, or if relevant, any of your clients to any regulatory authority to which we are subject or to any person in power to require such information by or under any legal enactment or where a third party has provided to us reasonable satisfaction written confirmation that it genuinely and reasonably believes you have been
- defamatory or otherwise unlawful and further that the disclosure of your data is necessary:
- a) For the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings)
- b) For the purpose of obtaining legal advice, or is otherwise necessary for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of your personal information. If at any point you want to change your preferences or need to review and update your personal details you should write or email us. (see below)
- You have a right of access under the Data Protection Act to information we hold about you on our records.
- If you wish to be removed from our client list please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org – FAO Data Controller Trudy Andrews 13 Hedgecroft Cottages Newark Lane Ripley Woking Surrey GU23 6DD
- If you wish to remove any social media posts e.g. photographs of your installations please contact by email
email@example.com – FAO Data Controller Trudy Andrews 13 Hedgecroft Cottages Newark Lane Ripley Woking Surrey GU23 6DD